The Oswego COVID Policies
Last updated November 24, 2021
The Oswego is taking all necessary precautions to ensure our guests, employees, workspace, and community remains safe, as this always has been, and continues to be a top priority to ensure safety for all.
We are monitoring the daily updates and following the regulations set forth by the World Health Organization, the Canadian Government, and the Hotel Association of Canada
In the interests of public health and excellence in our service, we are taking action. To best prevent the spread of the virus, our usual standards of hygiene have been diligently observed, and increased wherever possible- with consistent sanitation of all door handles in common areas.
*Please note there are no longer dining spacing restrictions as per provincial regulations.
When Entering the Hotel we ask the following
- Sanitize hands upon entering
- Cough into your shoulder or elbow
- Avoid touching any surfaces
- Respect social distancing (6 feet)
- Avoid direct contact with hotel employees
Our employees have received training on the measures including:
- Adequate handwashing
- Wearing gloves when required
- Avoiding unnecessary contact
- Increased frequency of cleaning routines, mainly in high traffic areas
We no longer offer stayover cleaning for rooms as per new industry standards, to prevent the possible spread of disease.
Changes at the hotel include:
- Removing the self-serving water station in the lobby
- Regular sanitizing of the Front Desk, Public Areas, and Elevators
- Disinfecting all Room Keys when returned
We ask our guests to:
- Please and maintain a distance of about 2 meters (6 feet) from other guests for everyone’s wellbeing
- If you become ill and have recently visited our property, please let us know so appropriate measures can be taken
- If you do not feel well, we ask that you please delay your visit and encourage you to reschedule when you are feeling better.
- Please ensure no more than 3 people are in the elevator at a time
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in regard to this matter.